Verken Rekeningkunde Graad 10 Eksamenbank CD-ROM
This is the Accounting series that all teachers have been waiting for, as it moves beyond the classroom and succeeds in making Accounting interesting and easy to understand. It combines the need for correct and precise recording, as well as the need for active discussion and investigative opportunities.
· ExamBank CD-ROMs for Grades 10-12 provide teachers with a very useful timesaving resource to set exams and tests as prescribed by the Subject Assessment Guidelines. The Grade 12 Focus on Accounting ExamBank CD-ROM comes free with each Grade 12 Focus on Accounting Teacher’s Guide.
· A Teacher’s Guide and Key provide comprehensive lesson plans and detailed answers for all the activities, to help with planning and ensure easy preparation.
· The Key is also available on CD-ROM to make it easy for teachers to incorporate different media in the classroom.
· A Workbook accompanies the activities in the Learner’s Book, to save time and assist learners to work neatly and accurately and help to prepare them for the final exam. The Grade 10 Focus on Accounting Workbook comes free with each Grade 10 Focus on Accounting Learner’s Book.
· Comprehensive activities provide plenty of opportunities for learners to practise, analyse, interpret and reflect.
· Revision sections ensure that there are more than enough opportunities to master all the important content for the final exam.
Relevant and easy to use
· Word check boxes provide learners with a simple, clear definition of all the important Accounting terminology.
· Just checking boxes provide opportunities for learners to consolidate learning.
· Worked examples provided for all new content support learners’ activities.
Curriculum and assessment support
· Learning outcomes and assessment standards detailed at the start of each unit and per activity show the curriculum coverage.
· Baseline assessment at the beginning of each unit makes it easy for learners to put the new concepts into context.
· The summative assessment at the end of each chapter can be used as tests (answers are given in the Key and Teacher’s Guide).
· Exam papers in the Exam Practice Books for Grades 11 and 12, will build the necessary confidence for learners to succeed in the year-end exam. The Grade 12 Exam Practice Book comes free with each Grade 12 Focus on Accounting Learner’s Book.